RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of__Revs Racing Rentals LLC________________
Indy street outlaws
1/8 mile Small Tire Class Rules
Tire Rule 275/60r 15, any 28 X 10.50 or Smaller Tire Allowed
Street Legal Door Cars/Trucks
Winner takes all
Must pass NHRA inspection
NHRA Competition License is required @ 6.39et 1/8 mile or 135mph
The event will be Hot Lapping
( In order to finish in 3 hours)
Engine Diaper or Belly Pan
15 minutes between round clock starts when the last round leaves the race track.
Heads up Index Racing Rules
Heads up index rules
Heads up index rules
10.00,10.50, 11.50, 12.50, 13.50 index ran as separate Classes
1. Heads up racing
2. Breakout rule applies, you will be DQ,d if you run Faster than index time. Double Breakout closet to Index wins.
3. Must have a working headlight and tail light, and to be used at dark.
4. Instant Green, no courtesy staging
5. Must pass NHRA inspection
6. 1/4 Mile
7. $500 to Win R/U $100, 16 car field. Must be full Field.
100% payout less than 16. Payout will be based on first-round car participation.
8. 2 Time Trial Runs.
9. Chip Draw. Red is Right Lane
10. Only one Bye Allowed. Blue Chip
12. No Bikes
13. 15 minutes between rounds
14. No Air/electric Shifters
15. No box, no throttle stops
16. If less than 6 in the index, then that index will be put into index bracket race.
17. The first-round loser may buyback into pro bracket race. $25 Buy Backs depending on total car count. If the event has more than 150 entries no buybacks On buybacks winner race losers. The winner gets a bye if needed
Heads up index
$50 tech card/ purse
Based on a full 16 car field
$100 runner up
Less than 16 100% payback
25% runner up